CA62 is up to 12 zone control panel appropriate for security of homes, medium sized commercial premises and offices.
The CA62 control panel uses various types of external control devices. Keypads with an animated LCD display (LCD63SE, LCD63SE VG or LCD64), supplement the small LED62 facilitating the easy and comfortable operation of the security system.
A PR62 reader for proximity cards or tags may also be relied upon to arm and disarm the system.
Security can be managed by means of: a keypad - LED or LCD; a proximity cards reader; a pulse switch, or remote programming software.
• Main Advantages:
- Up to 12 freely programmable zones
- 2 Partitions
- Opportunity for a hybrid security system
- Direct and remote programming via PC
- Wide range of detectors, communication and peripheral devices
• Technical specifications:
- Mains Transformer - 17 VAC / 17 VA
- Battery - 12 V / 7 Ah
- Battery Charger - 13.8 V / 1A, Resettable fuse protected
- Current consumption - 100 mA
- Power output - 13.8 V DC / 1 A, Resettable fuse protected
- Operating temperature - 0°C / +40°C
- Housing - ABS plastic box
- Dimensions - 335 x 290 x 105 mm
- Up to 4 keypads (LED & LCD)
- Up to 2 proximity readers (PR62)
• Functional features:
- Number of zones - up to 12
- Balancing of zones - 1/2 balancing resistors; doubling zone connection
- Number of outputs - 3 low current + 1 high current
- Number of codes - 20 users, 4 manager, 1 engineer
- Memory of events - 256 events with data and time
- Digital communicator - built-in, TBR-21 approved
- Communication protocols - Contact ID, SIA
- Report types - Alternative, Split and Both
- Telephone numbers - 2 for monitoring station + 4 for Dialer protocol (VD60)
- Programming - By keypad in the system, ProSTE Software
- Bi-directional tamper switch