The SW Series is a range of sub-woofers designed to complement PROEL full-range passive or active speakers. The variety of size, power and SPL offered by the five SW models provides the perfect low extension solution for any speaker model available in the PROEL range.
All the SW models feature large VC woofers and band-pass or vented design, which provide very ‘punchy’, dynamic lows together with an extended low frequency response.
The CLASS D amplifier modules with Switch Mode Power Supply can generate a massive amount of continuous power in a compact and reliable package. All the modules include a STEREO pre-amp section, 24dB/oct. crossover filters with selectable frequency and PHASE reverse switch. The cabinets are built with 15/18mm plywood and feature 2 or 3 metal handles and sturdy 75mm wheels for an easy transport (except SW110).
- 15” woofer with 3” VC for a quick and dynamic response
- 700 W peak power
- 350 W continuous Class D amplifier with SMPS
- STEREO input, link and output
- 24 dB/oct. STEREO crossover filter with selectable frequency
- PHASE REVERSE switch
- SPL MAX 126dB
- Frequency response 40 Hz - 160 Hz
- Plywood cabinet with two metal handles and four 75mm wheels