For years PROEL FLASH loudspeakers have provided thousands of users all around the world with the finest sound in its class together with versatility, portability and stylish design. Now the whole series has been renovated introducing major upgrades in performance, features and design.
The STANDARD FLASH models now becomes V2 and are powered by brand new amplifier modules combining the high efficiency of Class D output stages with the light-weight and compact size of Switch Mode Power Supply: this gives FLASH V2 a massive punch and a consistent reserve of power while making them lighter and extremely portable. The built-in 2-channel mixer with independent LINE and MIC inputs and 2-band EQ can turn any FLASH V2 system into an instant PA system.
The use of carefully selected speakers, including a new high-definition CELESTION compression driver, together with a sophisticated active signal processor and a dual clip limiter, provide an accurate acoustic response and an amazing sound pressure level with very low distortion.
All the models include the classic FLASH features, such as light weight polypropylene cabinets with extended internal ribbing and trapezoidal shape, constant-coverage (90° x 60°) high frequency horns for a uniform and coherent dispersion, convenient transport handles and built-in flying points for the use in fixed installation.
All the models in the FLASH Series can be combined with the powerful PROEL SW sub-woofers, which provide the perfect low extension for creating high-power multi-way systems, to be used also in large sound reinforcement applications.
- 1” CELESTION compression driver on a 90° x 60° constant coverage horn
- 8” CELESTION woofer with 1.8” voice coil
- 600 W total peak power
- 50 W continuous class AB amplifier for the high frequencies
- 250 W continuous class D amplifier for the low frequencies
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- MIC and LINE inputs with independent level control and NEUTRIK connectors
- 2-band EQ
- Dual CLIP LIMITER
- SPL MAX 122 dB
- Frequency response 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Passive version with 150W AES power handling
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet with extensive framing system
- Slanted shape for the use also as a stage monitor
- 1 top handle
- 4 x M8 flying points