For years PROEL FLASH loudspeakers have provided thousands of users all around the world with the finest sound in its class together with versatility, portability and stylish design. Now the whole series has been renovated introducing major upgrades in performance, features and design.
The STANDARD FLASH models now becomes V2 and are uquipped with carefully selected speakers, including a new high-definition CELESTION compression driver, providing an accurate acoustic response and an amazing sound pressure level.
All the models include the classic FLASH features, such as light weight polypropylene cabinets with extended internal ribbing and trapezoidal shape, constant-coverage (90° x 60°) high frequency horns for a uniform and coherent dispersion, convenient transport handles and built-in flying points for the use in fixed installation.
All the models in the FLASH Series can be combined with the powerful PROEL SW sub-woofers, which provide the perfect low extension for creating high-power multi-way systems, to be used also in large sound reinforcement applications.
- 1” CELESTION compression driver on a 90° x 60° constant coverage horn
- 8” CELESTION woofer with 1.8” voice coil
- 150W AES power handling
- Frequency response 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet with extensive framing system
- Slanted shape for the use also as a stage monitor
- 1 top handle and 2 aluminum side handles
- 4 x M10 flying points