Discover the most reliable, accurate fixed filter testing results with the Instalab® 600 Series.
- Completely customizable, Instalab 600 Series units allow you to change filters to adjust bandwidth for any probe, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester.
- Take advantage of dependable, precise measurements with the Instalab 600 Series Analyzer.
- Includes filters in six common wavelengths
- Measure moisture, protein, starch, oil, etc.
- Model 610FGA:
- Includes 10 filters
- Measure feed and grain properties
- Model 610SBA:
- Includes 10 filters.
- Measure soybean, wheat, and co properties.
- Meets FGIS requirements for moisture, protein, and oil.
- Includes 10 filters for NIR applications
- Measures properties in food, feed, grain, meat, and dairy
Model 610A Custom:
Includes 10 filters:
- Six standard filters
- Four customer-selected filters
- Choose from more than 50 wavelengths
- Allows dedicated calibration for special product applications